Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Spring...and Beyond!

Hello dear friends! Spring is such a beautiful time of year, isn't it? The cherry trees are blooming, the birds are singing and the sun is shining enough to make me forget how long and dreary this winter was. Spring is also a time when most of us do a little spring cleaning. With that in mind, I wanted to share with you some news: I am posting my final blog.

During the past year, I have felt the need to re-vamp the look and narrow down the direction of the posts. After taking time to lay out the new design and solidify a new direction, I truly felt like the spark was just gone. Trust me when I tell you that I still love crafting, re-purposing furniture, experimenting with beauty products and sharing shopping tips, as well as an occasional funny story.  All of these things thrill my soul and allow me the most wonderful creative escape. I like sharing with you and I love hearing about the projects that you are trying on your own. This has been so much fun for me and I thank you for joining me on this journey.

I want to clear a little head-space in order to open myself up to new possibilities. I believe that exciting things are in store for me and I can’t help but wonder what they are! Who knows, a year from now I may feel differently and move forward with a new blog? Until then, you can find me on evening walks with my husband, at the dog park with Mardi & Marlin, soaking up the sun at the beach, playing with my nieces & nephews, taking a class or two or three…


I want to leave you with some of my favorite blogs over the past several years. Taking a look back definitely put a smile on my face and I hope it will put one on yours as well. After all, that was my ultimate goal all along. May you always have the courage to know when to say yes and the wisdom to know when to say no, even when it seems that nobody understands. Peace and blessings to you!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio