Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Halloween from Dumb and Dumber...and Mary Samsonite!

Since the sequel of one of the funniest movies ever made came out in the fall of 2014, Mardi & Marlin decided that they wanted to commemorate this momentous occasion by dressing up as the two main characters, Harry & Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Meet Harry & Lloyd
Mock. Ing. Bird. Yeah.


So you're telling me there's a chance...

Oh look, frost! 

Samsonite! I was way off! 
I knew it started with an S though.

I'd like to eat her liver with some 
fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti.

If I know Mary as well as I think I do, 
she'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets.

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

Look at the fun bags on that hose house.

We belong together til the mountains fall into the sea, til the heavens collide. Or until I get sick of her and need to move on.



DUMB AND DUMBER TO opens 11/14/14!



A BLAST FROM HALLOWEENS PAST

Beauty and the Beast


A hot fireman


Rod Stewart

Rachel Hunter 

Cowgirl 

Alabama cheerleader  


P.S. Shop your local thrift stores for great buys on children & pet costumes!


1 comments:

Kristin and Megan said...

My hubs and I are dying over those Dumb and Dumber costumes. Funniest pooch costumes EVER!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio