Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things I Love: Tag Remover

GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!!!
This may be my absolute favorite little gadget of all time. I really dislike tags of any sort so I was thrilled to find that this worked perfectly to remove them. I sent my sister-in-law to the craft store to pick up a “tag remover” because my niece also hates tags. She looked allover & couldn’t find it. Apparently the technical name for this is a seam ripper. I honestly don’t hem too much so I think I should re-name this tool the tag-remover. Just ask an associate & they can help you find this little miracle of a tool!

Here’s what we’re doing: Start by loosening a bit of the string on the top of the tag. Then lift up the tag to loosen the ones underneath. Viola! No more itchy tag!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio